Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A few random pics from the Strawberry Days Rodeo

My boys LOVE the Rodeo, any time, any place. We went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo last week with a group of friends, it was a blast! I wish I had video of the reaction my boys had to the bulls and the motorcycles! We try to hit every Rodeo we can all summer, there is a small one in Montana that we go to over and over again. It must be some sick obsession of mine left over from my youth. I used to go to all the horse shows and rodeos with my family and just have to watch because I am so allergic to horses. It really sucked! I think I watched the movie 8 seconds 10 times ( and it is a really stupid movie). The best part of the Strawberry Days festivities is of course the STRAWBERRIES. Coleman ate 3 cups full before the barrel racing even got started, and then right when the motorcycle jumpers came on, I looked over and he had that LOOK on his face. Matt ran with him to the bathroom, and made it just in time. He looked so miserable, but then when he came back he was as good as new, and the first thing he asked me was could he have another cup of strawberries. Flat learning curve...
How come my guys are the only ones pulling faces?
Hyatt and Cannon
It is the responsibility of every 10 year old boy to do what ever it takes to completely gross out the girls they are sitting with. Hyatt did his duty quite well that night, as you can see by the look on Bella's face. Strong work son, strong work.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Taryn said...

the boys look so cute in their buzz cuts and tans!!

Jamie said...

FUN... I totally wanted to go to the Rodeo,I talked about it for weeks but no one really seemed interested and I think I forgot, because it came and went before I knew it.