Friday, June 20, 2008

Schools Out For Summer!

It has been forever since my last post, and I have not been taking pictures either. Summer is too fun to stop and blog! These pics are from the boys last two days of school. The dance program was so cute this year. The twins did a bear hunt song, Brady and Cole really loved shaking their little butts during the line that said "A fuzzy little tail." Hyatt worked hard to learn all the moves for his flag routine, but he frowned during the whole thing. It was the sun in his eyes right? It was NOT the 10 year old " I am too freakin' old for this stupid dance festival" face, I am sure of it!




Mrs. Jones and Senora Tavares. The boys all had the BEST teachers this year! Coleman cried the morning of the last day of school because he realized he was not going to see Mrs. Jones everyday. (We have already been to visit her once this summer. . . I think he likes her more than me!) She is such an amazing woman, and I will am already looking forward to Griff having her as a teacher. Senora Tavares is going to teach the 2nd grade Spanish class next year, so that means the boys will have her as a teacher soon . She was so good to Hyatt this year, he is really speaking an amazing amount of Spanish! He and Matt can speak and leave me completely out of the conversation now, not cool. She just moved into the house across the street from us, so Hyatt thinks that is pretty fun to see her all of the time. I am not sure how fun she thinks it is, but she fakes like she loves is, so she is very sweet. We left for Montana right after these pictures were taken, but I left my cameras at home. . . nice. We had a really good time though.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: