Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Miss This Kid!

Hyatt is at Outdoor Education Camp all week. He is a brave little guy, he went all by himself, with no friends! He decided he wanted to go, even though none of his friends were going. He is so tough! He was a little nervous the morning I dropped him off, but he made a few friends while waiting for the bus, so he was happy. I think I was more nervous than he was. I know he is having a great experience, and I am proud of him for doing the hard thing. We miss him, but it is pretty quiet with out him picking on the twins. Maybe he will like them better when he gets back. For a day or two anyway.


We are having fun with out him though!
Cole and Brady are pretty proud of their "surfing" skills
I love the look on Coleman's face, he was so loving being better than Cassidy at something in the water, but then she figured it out too. She is an amazing swimmer, and it is hard on the ego to have a GIRL (who is also younger than you) be so much better at something. I love it !
Posted by Picasa

No comments: