Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Love A Parade

I have posted about this before, but I can't resist. This is the only 4th of July parade my kids have ever known, and they LOVE it! They did the traditional cousin's float, but this year in the drift boat. Brady sprayed a lady in the face with the water gun again, even after she looked him straight in the eye and said "Don't you dare spray me, I do not want to get wet!" She might as well have said " I double dog dare you to spray me" because he just couldn't help himself. Luckily Traci was sitting next to him on the boat, so maybe the lady thought he belonged to her!
Here they come!
Traci snapped this little gem with Smokey (who is simply the best part of the parade if you ask me). Look at poor little Cassidy in that sea of stinky boys!
This is his favorite pose. He is pretty proud of those guns!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: