Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This Is What It's All About


This is my favorite picture from the trip. I love these boys. They were so much fun, and they loved every thing that we did. Matt made it all so fun for them. The thing you don't see in any of the pictures is me. That is because I had pneumonia the whole trip. I didn't know I had pneumonia, but I knew I was so sick I wanted to die. I kept thinking I would get better, but I just kept getting worse. Matt was so sweet to me, and he did everything for the kids. All I did to return the favor was cough. I coughed until I think he was ready to leave me by the side of the road, but he never complained. I never want to be that sick again! Even though that part of the trip was miserable, we still had a blast. I wish the boys would stay this age forever. I even thought for a minute that I might trade my mountains for the beach. It was just for a moment though. The thing is, I would be happy where ever I was, as long as I had these guys with me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: