Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Knowledge Bowl Champ!

Hyatt competed in the school knowledge bowl 2 weeks ago. He worked so hard for 4 months to learn everything he needed to know about Fine Art. I have to admit that I did not do one thing to help him except drive him to the practices every week. He did it all on his own. I was a little worried when it came time for the competition, because I was not really sure he was ready. He surprised me AGAIN! That kid was a STAR! He carried his team in the first round. I was standing in the back of the room rocking Griff and I could not wipe the smile off my face! It was that big huge proud mom smile that you try to contain, (so embarrassing) but I just couldn't. Hyatt couldn't either, he smiled through the whole event. He was amazing. That kid is a student, no matter how hard he tries to pretend that he isn't.

Great job Hyatt! We couldn't have been more proud of you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: