Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lucky Number 7

Brady and Cole got to spend their birthday at Disneyland. They had so much fun. They did everything they wanted, TWICE. This included ice cream at 10:00 in the morning. You only live once right?

Matt had some cute surprises arranged for them through out the day. The buttons with their names that said "It's my birthday" were a hit, every where we went in the park people wished them Happy Birthday. Some even sang. It was so cute.
We finished off the day with a fun dinner, and a birthday dessert. Man this kid loves dessert. It is actually a little disturbing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brady and Coleman!!! That is totally not fair!! I wanted to go to Disneyland for my Birthday! And seeing the Pictures at the beach makes me Very Jealous. Well we hope you had a GREAT Birthday (how could you not being at Disneyland) And Lori I'm so sorry you were sick... that sucks so bad.

Hope we see you soon... we miss you guys!