Monday, August 18, 2008

Lagoon

We took the boys to Lagoon for some "last week of summer" fun. I have not been there since I was little, and I was pleasantly surprised. It was really fun, and the rides have really improved. The boys were amazing, they all rode the scariest rides, and they did not even flinch. I woke up that morning with the flu, of course, ( I got the flu 2 years ago at Disneyland) so I thought I was going to die. I was really worried about the whole day because Matt does not do any rides that go upside down or side to side or fast or . . . Just kidding babe! So I didn't know how well it was going to work. Matt was a good sport and did most of the rides, and by afternoon I felt better and then we hit all the crazy rides. Good, cheap fun. Can't beat it! Hyatt even said he likes it better that Disneyland, I told him to keep that to himself, because I still want to go in the fall.
They loved Wicked! I must admit, I loved it too. I was a little freaked out when they made the twins ride in a booster seat, but it was fine.


Cole and Hyatt loved the water fountain!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

we LOVE Lagoon! Will needs to grow about 2" and then all will be perfect!