Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blue Blooded

How are my children so blue-blooded, when I am a genetically predisposed, die hard Runnin' Ute? It is simple, they love their Daddy! They want to do everything he does, and I just simply can't compete. I think I am softening a bit however, because it is starting to be less and less fun to cheer for the Utes with four people booing and hissing at me. You know how rotten those BYU fans are,(wink, wink)
try living with some!
I think this will be the new weekly tradition, they had so much fun. Brady asked me if we could do Griff's hair blue too, I of course laughed and said no. It was when Matt said "Why not" that I started to think my family is seriously demented. What's a girl to do?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

i love brady's expression. that is awesome! (go cougs--sorry)!

Jill said...

Lovin' It! Will has been asking for blue hair and a mohawk everyday since Saturday...I guess I'll be purchasing the blue hairspray too! Oh, and GO COUGS! (boo hiss!) I could not resist Lori!

Jamie said...

So they really did do there hair blue, the boys kept saying they were, but i didn't really believe them... I guess I should of.

Taryn said...

oh i love it! i heard that game was insane!