Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Paint Project # 1

We decided to paint the family room and the kitchen, so I enlisted my mom's help and then everyone wanted in on the action.
You can see that Brady and Coleman couldn't decide if they wanted to paint or watch T.V. My mom is so cool, she helps me with ever project I dream up. And she didn't even complain that I wanted to paint the kitchen orange.
When we finished the kitchen, I wanted to paint the whole house! So I decided to just do the dinning room and see how that went, then maybe the master bedroom next. It turned out pretty cute, but I think I am done painting for a while, too much work with the baby.
You can see the orange in the family room just a little bit through the arch in this photo.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Taryn said...

it looks so good! i love the sneak peaks of the house. i bet it is beautiful!

Jamie said...

I LOVE the New Colors! and don't you just love when the kids want to help... well I don't know if I would call it HELPING!

But Your house Is SO cute!