Wednesday, May 14, 2008

If It's Not One Thing, It's Another!

This is what I woke up to yesterday. We just finished redoing the deck and patio from Coleman's paint disaster I posted about a few weeks ago, and the yard was almost looking good again, and then the wind made this little mess. There is glass everywhere! I don't know how I will ever get it all out of the grass! The weather this year has been so crazy, it is May and it is still so cold. We have even had 2 baseball games called because it is just too cold for the kids to play. I can't believe that this did not wake me up, it must have been so loud. It kind of freaks me out that glass could shatter and I just sleep through it, but Griff makes one little peep and I am jumping out of bed, weird!
Back to work I guess.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So Sad I loved that table! But your patio looks REALLY good!