Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's That Time Again...

Matt took the boys to the annual Blue and White game two weekends ago. They had a blast! I don't actually know who has more fun, Matt or the kids. They all got to do drills with the players, and get autographs signed. The best part about it was that I got 4 hours to go shopping for our trip to Washington D.C. and no one was running through the stores knocking things over! Next year I think I will go however, because I am just going to have to face it, My boys love BYU no matter how hard I try to bring them over to the dark side. When Matt showed me these pictures I was kinda sad that I didn't go, they look like they are having so much fun. It is so cool that the players take the time to hang out with the young kids, they worship them!


Hyatt's dream in life is to play QB for BYU. I have told him that if he does it, then I will officially stop cheering for Utah, and don the brightest blue BYU t-shirt I can find. I think the thought of that alone may just push him to work hard enough to do it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: