Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sweaters?

Easter sweaters? It's just not the same as the Easter dresses I always got as a little girl. It's as close as we are ever going to get though, so no hats, no gloves, no pink flowers for us. I may never get to buy an Easter dress for a little girl, but pink is overrated. What could be more fun than these little monkeys? (By the way, they stayed in these clothes for like 5 more minutes after this picture before they stripped down to just pants and got serious about playing. Cole still managed to get a giant orange stain on his sweater that I can't get out. At least I got a few pictures!

Sad Baby

Happy Baby
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Taryn said...

oh my goodness! i didn't realize you had a blog! why didn't you tell me?! why didn't i realize that earlier i guess when i saw your comment on mine. ha ha. oops.

i almost cried reading it...i can't believe how long it's been! i loved seeing all the pictures. griffin totally looks like coleman when he smiles! and fun seeing pictures of kris and her kids...tell her hi for me. i'm so excited to see you guys!

Jamie said...

Lori I love Your BLOG! The Boys look so cute! Ava Just saw your Blog and is now yelling at me saying "Me go to to Brady and Coleman's house" Seriously she wont stop... anyways, Griffin looks so Big! I haven't seen you guys forever well sense February but it seems like forever! Call me anytime me and Ava just hang out all day!

shannon said...

Your boys are too cute! And that baby! Oh! I could just eat him!!!
:) Easter dresses are overrated. Kate had croup and didn't even get to wear hers this year. Oh well. Looks like you guys are doing great! I miss seeing you! I'll have to drop by one of these days. Maybe I should just come to your ward since I know so many people in it! Ha!
:)