Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Boys of Summer

I do this every year. I try to squeeze every last fun thing I can think of into the last two weeks of summer. Call it a panic attack if you must, but I just can't help myself. These next few pictures are some of the highlights of the craziness. Matt and I took Hyatt to his first concert. Kenny Chesney. He loved it! Matt, of course, hooked us up with super good seats so he is totally ruined now, and thinks all concerts are like this, but it was so fun we couldn't resist. We will make him sit in the nose bleeds for the John Hiatt concert in October, that will straighten him out. I think the drunk girls in cowboy hats freaked him out a little, but he put on a brave face.
I took the boys back to Montana for one more week of fun. This is Brady and Coleman at our favorite ice cream shop, we sent this picture to Matt to rub it in that we were eating huckleberry ice cream with out him. Not nice, I know.
This is my cute 11 year old, on Hebgen Lake again. Deep thoughts running through that head. (Actually it was just REALLY early in the morning, and he was still a little out of it).
We took several more jet skiing trips. We are trying to find the best place to go. On this trip we found the WORST place to go. Utah Lake. Worst place, hands down. (It makes me so mad too, because it could be such a beautiful place, but this is not the place for my environmentalist rant. Where is the place for that by the way, because I feel one coming on? ) The sunset was pretty though. Griff was being carried off by the giant sized mosquitoes, so I couldn't take many pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: