Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Multi Tasking

Does this make me a bad mom?

Is it wrong to use nap time as get stuff done time?
Is it wrong that I think my bag is soft enough to double as a pillow?
Is it wrong that this is not my first offense?
It it wrong that he slept through the whole trip, even when there was a gallon of orange juice in between his legs and artichokes
stacked up around his ears?

I got some dirty looks in the store, but only when I was checking my email on my cell phone while pushing the cart.
(Turns out it takes two hands to steer very effectively)

Who knew nap time could be so productive.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindy Johnson said...

He is such a cutie!
And, you are an amazing mom; seriously, I marvel at all that you do! Thanks again for letting us come and play; we had a blast! Let's do it again soon!